Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day Trip To Brazos Bend State Park









I was so excited to take the girls to Brazos Bend State Park--It was a beautiful sunny day and Maya loves animals/nature, so I thought it would be a blast to see all of the alligators, birds, etc. up close in their natural habitat. Cortlyn absolutely loved it, but little did I know Maya would totally freak out on me (because we were too close to the alligators and she was sure they were going to eat us in the scorching sun--She later told me if Daddy had been with us, she wouldn't have been as scared--Apparently Mimi and I don't seem tough enough to scare off hungry gators!). BUT, before we headed out to search for alligators (and her panic set in), I was able to get some great pictures of them petting a baby alligator, a snake, and even a tarantula!!

No comments:

Post a Comment