One of her biggest fans. =)
With friend (also Maya) after their recent tournament
Well, I know I'm her mom, BUT--I must say Maya is quite a player out there on the soccer field. She is focused, as always, but what's so different than her "off the field" personality, is how fearless and aggressive she becomes when it's game time! We LOVE to watch her play--She always works so hard and, game after game, makes us SO proud!! And, most importantly she LOVES it and has FUN. I have included some highlights from this season (I take pictures/video as often as possible, but I have learned that it's really hard to watch the game at the same time, so unfortunately, I don't do it as often as I'd like to). We're 10 games into the season, with 2 to go (Maya has scored 9 goals, but who's counting???)...
A bit of dribbling...
GOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!
=) (Almost) Goal (=







i love these photos and i know i am her grandma but she is so good i have been so proud of her every time i have seen her play.i am sure in the future she will be playing for america xxx
ReplyDelete