Monday, April 18, 2011

Maya's 1st Visit From the Tooth Fairy





Maya had been waiting, in her mind, an ETERNITY to lose her 1st tooth.  She swears she was the ONLY one in the 2nd grade who still hadn't lost a tooth.  BUT, that all changed on January 22nd while eating ice-cream at Mimi and Bop's house! =)  She was SO excited.  When we got home, she tucked her tooth into her tooth pillow and tucked it away so that the Tooth Fairy would be sure to come...Sure enough, she was not disappointed when morning rolled around. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are updating this blog!!! I miss you and these girls WAY TOO MUCH! they are growing up so fast, I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos,i was glad i was there for the first time the fairies came to the mccallum house.i miss you all xxx

    ReplyDelete