Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Me and my babies

 Cortlyn LOVES to feed ducks

Trying to speak to the duck--He doesn't really seem interested, but
she doesn't seem to care, so I guess it's all good...


Getting further and further away from 30...Doesn't seem possible. 

When Maya told Cortlyn how old I turned this year, Cortlyn's response was (with a little hesitation and worry), "Mommy--I'm not ready for you to go to Heaven..."  Good grief!--SLOW DOWN, Cortlyn!--I plan to be here for the long-haul! =) 

Wouldn't want to miss a SECOND of their lives.  They bring me SO much joy and I have SO much to be thankful for, so despite getting "old", I couldn't be happier--We are SO blessed--Healthy and happy, going on 13 years of marriage with these 2 beautiful (inside and out) daughters, a roof over our heads, jobs we enjoy going to each day, etc.--

Never could I have imagined a life this wonderful at 33 years old--Here's hoping my next 33+ will be every bit as amazing...

1 comment: